Membership is the core of WorldDenver, providing the foundation of support that allows us to strengthen and expand the community of engaged global citizens in Colorado. Your contribution helps us to welcome hundreds of international visitors and connect them with local businesses, companies, and organizations all across the front range, host dozens of global engagement events throughout the year for our members and international visitors alike, and bring in over $1 million to the local economy.
To sustainably support our mission, we invite you to join WorldDenver as a member! Members have access to a variety of benefits including:
- Free annual event pass(es), relative to your membership level
- Access to members-only events and partner opportunities
- Exclusive opportunities to engage with international visitors through networking receptions, WorldDinners, and Homestay Hosting
- Discounted tickets to our annual International Women's Day luncheon celebration
- Discounts for popular global publications, such as The Economist, Foreign Affairs, and The New Yorker
Membership Levels & Benefits
|Member Level||Event Discounts||Free Member Receptions w/ Visitors||Speaker Series Passes||Second Member||Invitations to Briefings|
|YP Member - $50||X||X|
|Individual - $75||X||X||1|
|Premier - $250||X||X||2||X||X|
Ready to take your commitment to the next level? Become a Diplomats Council Member for exclusive access to speakers, invitations to private events, and recognition as major donors of WorldDenver.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
1. What will my expiration date be and how will I be notified?
WorldDenver membership is good for 12 months from date of joining or renewing. If you have not selected auto-renewal, you will receive an email notification 10 months from the date of your membership purchase.
2. Is my membership tax deductible?
WorldDenver is a 501(c)(3) organization. Because the benefits of membership are "intangible", we believe the membership fee is a tax deductible contribution. However, it is always best to consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of membership.
3. Do my spouse and I have to buy two separate memberships?
Memberships starting at "Family Membership - $125" and above are for you and one other person. When you purchase this membership in your name, you are the primary member and you may (1) designate a second member to receive full benefits, OR (2) invite one friend to attend each event as your guest at the member-rate.
4. Why upgrade to a Premier Membership?
Premier Membership with WorldDenver provides access to exclusive speakers and events with some of our most prestigious visitors, including Briefings and special receptions.
Questions? Contact Talia Reynolds at Talia@WorldDenver.org or 720-330-9284.